CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Pictures Today and small post

Well it's now January 17th - and we had our first "Biggest Loser" weigh in here at work. I am officially down 5.2 lbs. Not as much as I wanted, but I am still happy that I have lost some weight. If I can lose 5 lbs every 2 weeks overall I'd be happy. We now have a family membership at the YMCA and I have been working out 3-4 times a week which I am actually enjoying. I am doing Zumba class and this week I am going to try the kickboxing class - should be fun. I have done kickboxing before in college and had a good time with it, so I am excited.

Also - our little Tanman is still NOT walking! He gets very frustrated when we make him try to walk. I just don't get it - he's got the strength to do it he just doesn't have the confidence. The babies are now 16 months old, 14 months adjusted age. Allie has been walking for almost 3 months, Jasmine for 2 months, COME ON TANNER!! Your time has come :-)

Below are some LONG PAST DUE pictures! Some are from Mason's birthday and the others from the holidays. I have another goal this year - to take MORE pictures. I have been slacking lately and NEED to get better about that!

Waiting to see Santa!! Don't we look thrilled?


Also waiting to see Santa :-)

Bring on Thanksgiving DINNER

It's PRESENT TIME!

Look at my cool cake!!!
I can make webs just like Spidey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment