CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 10 List of Updates

Long past due update

I again apologize for the lack of blogging!! I am just so darn busy I just don’t get the time!! I promise I will take some cute pictures tonight and post them!! But for now I will post an update of what’s been going on in the Gorka household in a Top 10 list.

#1 All 3 babies can now roll over from front to back and back to front – we have been waiting on this one for awhile
#2 All 3 babies are VERY close to sitting up alone. Allie has pretty much got it down, J & T can do it for awhile then tip over, but if you put a boppy behind them sit up just fine.
#3 Tanner is still a pig and insists on getting up anywhere between 2AM and 4AM for a 7oz bottle – seriously – he is 7 ½ months old!! How can he be so hungry. He eats 3 meals of food a day and a snack along with bottles. He is going to be a BIG boy!
#4 Allison has slept through the night consistently for 7 days now!! She eats at 9, is asleep by 9:30, then eats again somewhere between 6:30 and 8AM!!
#5 Jasmine sleeps most of the nights if I can get in there quick enough to grab Tanner and feed him before he awakes his precious sissy!! The nights I am tired – sometimes makes this a task then J wants to get up and have a bottle too. I have found that if I feed Tanner in the living room – sissy doesn’t hear him drinking his bottle then doesn’t wake up.
#6 Cutting my coupons last week and using my Southern Savers site I was able to spend $97.00 at Publix and saved $88.00!! I also bought 2 large packs of Pampers at CVS for $27.48 (the cost of 1 box is normally $20.99 at Wal-Mart)
#7 Mason quit Karate – he lasted 3 classes and then said he did not want to go anymore – we are now going to try swimming lessons.
#8 Mason is now hungry 24/7 – he has realized how good snacks are and is constantly asking for them!! He eats his dinner and then wants more – he is a GROWING boy. Any suggestions to stop getting him from asking for snacks ALL THE TIME!!!
#9 We planned a trip to WI on July 1st – July 11th. The babies will be baptized at my parents church in Whitelaw and we will be relaxing all week!! Can’t wait!!!
#10 Life continues to be CRAZY busy all the time – but that is what we are used to now and we are getting closer and closer to our 1 year mark!! The trips will be 8 months old on May 8th!! Can anyone believe it???

0 comments:

Post a Comment