CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

28 week appt

Just a quick post today to update everyone on my Drs. appt I had yesterday. I am now officially 28 weeks and everything is still going just fine! The babies are growing very nicely, I didn't get exact weight estimates this time, but just at a brief glance he said they are probably about 2 and 1/2 lbs, the boy a little bigger. I had my lovely glucose test as well and had to drink my orange drink. YUCK!! I remember how much I hated that drink. Then they proceeded to draw 6 tubes of blood - I was beginning to wonder if I was donating it. Dr. Barrett said our new goal is 5 lb babies born at 35 weeks! I don't think I can make it that long, but I promise I will give it a good shot. Right now, my belly is measuring at full term, for one baby that is. I am starting to feel like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka, if someone pokes me with a pin I'll pop!! Other than that, not much else to report, just taking it easy and am happy I am not on bedrest yet.

Our next appt is August 26th - 30 weeks and they will do another complete ultrasound and weight estimates and everything then.

Right now my Mom is down visiting and Dave is up north in Wisconsin. He'll be driving back on Sunday and hopefully be back in Florida sometime on Monday night or Tuesday AM. It's nice having my Mom here though, then I can relax at night, my house stays nice & clean so I don't have to worry about that, and Mason of course loves Grandma time! Plus I wanted some company while Dave is gone for a week.

That's about it for now - hope all is well for everyone else.

1 comments:

A

Sounds like a great appointment! Fingers crossed you can make it 35 weeks!

Post a Comment