CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A post from David

Okay....everyone is saying I never talk about Dave in my posts and there is only one picture of him in the blog. So.....I am sitting with him now and he is going to write this post or say what he wants me to type.

"I am sad because I can't spend more time with my wife and kids. There is not much I can do I have to stay busy on the road. My work keeps me away from home, sometimes up to a week at a time. It's good to see my family up here this weekend at my parents house in Boyd. I wish it was under happier circumstances though. Soon we will be going on our cruise to the Bahamas, and I imagine we will have plenty to drink and plenty of "stateroom" time. I need to make up for some lost time.......okay this is Stacey and I am chiming in.....I AM not writing this only typing this these are Daves thoughts.....okay Dave continue...but then again the cruise will take me away from my kids and I may have to run to Montana and back after that. It never ends :( I wish everyone well and I am kind of hungry I need a snack. Night night!!

Okay now Stacey here. Yes Dave and I are leaving on Friday for a 3 day Bahama cruise with a couple of friends of ours. We are excited it will be fun. And after this weekend with the funeral and all...we will need a little trip away I hope we can enjoy ourselves and not miss the kids too much.

I will post again soon and post some pictures of my awesome nieces and nephews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment