CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun day at the Farm

Sorry I haven't been posting as much - I've been busy as you probably can figure out :-) The babies are doing great and growing like weeds! They have a doctors appt on wednesday so we'll get to see how much they have grown over the past month. They are still eating every 4 hours around the clock which isn't too bad but we do wish they would sleep a little longer at night - but at least it's not every 2 hours :-)

I did have to go back to work last Monday so I've worked my first week and have survived. I am only working 4 days a week for awhile so I can at least have one extra day with the babies. So currently, Wednesday is my day off. The babies have not started day care yet though they stay with Grandma during the day and it works out very well. They will start day care around January 1st.

Today was a fun day. LPOM (Lakeland Parents of Multiples) held a fall event at Granma & Grandpa's Hug N Farm in Zephyr Hills. we did not take the triplets because the stroller just came in yesterday and we need to build it yet, but we took Mason and he had a BLAST. They place was really neat, they had horses, cows, pigs, goats, chickens, chicks, rabbits, swings, etc. Grandpa took all the kids on a pony ride and a hay ride. It was very laid back and the kids could run around and play and just have a good time. Below are a few pictures from the farm!











0 comments:

Post a Comment