CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 month appt

Well the triplets are now 10 weeks old!! Today we had our appt with our pediatrician and am happy to report we have some very healthy babies! They are all doing great and are actually able to be measured on the regular growth chart instead of the preemie growth chart!! Ally was 8 lbs 11oz, Jasmine 9 lbs 5oz, and Tanner 9lbs 12oz. I was very happy with the weights and that they could be measured on the same chart as full term babies. The girls were in about the 10th percentile and Tanner in the 25th percentile! The worst part of the visit was shots. They all got 4 pokes which was very hard to watch!! Poor little babies :( But I know it's for their own good to have the vaccinations so it made it a little better.

I am not able to go very close to the babies right now though because I came down with a nice cold....Mason was sick and I think he gave me his cold. He was in the Drs. office on Monday with an ear infection and he's on antibiotics now and is starting to feel a bit better. Let's hope my cold goes away quickly!! I can't afford to be sick.

Well that's it for now - I'm waiting for Jordan to come at 7 to watch the kids and I'll be going to bed with mason at 8:30 to try and get rid of this cold!! Poor Grandma will have to get up for the 2AM feeding so I don't get the babies sick. She's heading back to Wisconsin tomorrow for Thanksgiving and will be back December 2nd - so I picked the wrong week to get sick. But this weekend Melissa will be helping me out since Daddy is hunting in WI. Hopefully he'll shoot a nice big deer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment