CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Mason News!!!

Well I have some big news to report about our little Mason (well not so little anymore). I think we can finally say the little guy is officially potty trained!! Thanks to lots of patience, great help from Melissa, and a smart little guy he's finally got it down and is wearing his underoo's all day!! It is SOOOOO nice and we are very excited not to have to buy diapers for 4 kids when the triplets are born. Mason still wears a pull-up at night just in case, but I can handle 1 diaper per day :)

Other than that - all is going well for us this week. I can not believe how much my stomach has grown already and I just finishing up my first trimester. The girls at work have been measuring my stomach each week and in a week it grew more than an inch and a half!!! I am just about ready to break out the maternity clothes - I could wear them now, but I am choosing to wear my larger pants instead LOL as I really am not a fan of maternity clothes, especially the pants. But I guess I'll have to get used to it sooner or later :) Melissa & I went shopping this weekend and bought some shirts and some shorts & capris so at least I have a start. I still have some clothes from Mason, but I don't think they will fit the entire pregnancy since my belly will most likely be MUCH bigger.

I am feeling great, hungrier each day, and am glad I am just about done with my first trimester, only a few more days :)

I hope all is well and that the weather warms up soon for all your Northern folks.

Sorry no pictures this time, but I promise I'll take some this week.

2 comments:

Brown Family

Hooray for being potty trained! That's great news. I heard that is always tough to do and you accomplished it! You will definitely have to show us pictures of your belly when you start showing!

Jessica Lloyd

Congrats on potty training!! I have a 6 year old and {almost} 1 year old triplets that I cloth diaper. Let me know if you would be interested in CDing I can give you the in's and out's of what I've tried and what has worked well for me. = )

Post a Comment