CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tanner's Beach Day

Tanner was one lucky little boy on Monday. He got to go spend the day at the beach with my friend Tiffany. She loves our babies and enjoys taking one or two of them for a fun little outing and I don't mind the break at all. The babies enjoy the extra attention and it's good for them. On Saturday Allie went with her to a baby shower at a park and also had a good time. Jasmine's day is Friday and she's going to go spend the night at her house along with Mason. I don't know what I'll do with only 2 babies on Friday night. Dave's friend Steve is in town so they will be out and about the rest of the week. Dave deserves to have a nice fun weekend though - he's been working hard lately. I'm sure they will have fun. Sorry random blog today, but it's all I have time for right now. Here are some pictures of Tanner at the beach and a video of him having fun! Oh and by the way - TANNER IS WALKING WELL NOW!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment