CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Missing when my babies were sooooo little!

I have been in this weird mood the past few weeks and am missing when my babies were soooo little! I do LOVE that they are growing up and doing so well, but I miss the little soft heads when they were first born, the small little cries, groans, coos, toothless grins, etc. Knowing that I am now having anymore babies is a bit sad sometimes. This past 17 months has just flown by and I feel I have missed some things - even though of course I haven't. So today I looked in the memory book and am posting some itty bitty pictures of my babes!

Oh and....I have met my 10 lb milestone! I have lost 10.8 lbs as of this morning! WAHOO :-)


First picture of all 3 babies together
Mommy's Little Girls

Tanner snoozing - so small

A sleepy Jasmine

Little Allie - look how big that BINKY is - and that stuffed animal is now not even as long as her arm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment